PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
GREAT FOOT HEALTH IS ABOUT MORE THAN JUST TAKING GOOD CARE OF YOUR FEET
- GENERAL PODIATRY
- Management of nails, corns and callus (hard skin), warts, fungal infections (of the nails and skin), ingrown toenails and more.
- DIABETES FOOT ASSESSMENTS AND WOUND MANAGEMENT
- Assessment of both sensation and blood flow in the feet.
- Management of diabetic ulcers including debridement and dressing.
- FOOT DEFORMITIES
- Bunions, clawed or hammered toes.
- Heel, arch, forefoot and ankle pain.
- Plantar fasciitis and achilles tendinopathy
- PAEDIATRIC PODIATRY
- Flat feet and abnormal walking patterns.
- Warts – common in young school-aged children.
- SPORTS PODIATRY
- Musculoskeletal injury prevention, management and rehabilitation.
- Fitting of CAM Walkers.
- In-depth biomechanical assessment and gait analysis performed to determine your personal needs.
- Prescription (custom made to your foot, for your specific problems) and medical grade (prefabricated devices that can be modified to suit your needs).
- DRY NEEDLING
- Treatment of trigger points for muscular issues – calf, achilles and plantar fascia.
- KINESIOLOGY TAPING/ ROCK TAPING
- Reduces muscle fatigue and promotes blood flow for faster recovery and can also aid injury treatment.
- WAX BATHS FOR CHILBLAINS
- During winter many people experience poor circulation and this can lead to chilblains which can result in wounds if left untreated. Wax bath helps promote circulation to the very ends of the toes.
- X-Ray and Ultrasound Referrals (Bulk Billed)
- Patients that require imaging of the feet for diagnosis related to pain, injury or surgical referral will be bulk billed when referred by a Podiatrist.
BENEFITS / ASSOCIATIONS
HICAPS – Patients can claim from their private health funds on the spot, this convenient service means you only have to pay the gap fee for your treatment. If you are a Medibank Private member you will receive more back from your fund and pay less for your consultations.
Medicare Bulk Billing (EPC Referrals) – Patients with chronic illnesses and complex care needs may be eligible to receive a number of visits to see a Podiatrist from their General Practitioner. If eligible you will be bulk billed for your treatment meaning Medicare will cover the entire cost. All you need to do is bring your Medicare card to your appointment.
DVA – Holders of a Gold Card are entitled to the full range of podiatry services at DVA’s expense.