PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
GREAT FOOT HEALTH IS ABOUT MORE THAN JUST TAKING GOOD CARE OF YOUR FEET
- GENERAL PODIATRY
- Management of nails, corns and callus (hard skin), warts, fungal infections (of the nails and skin), ingrown toenails and more.
- MEDICAL PEDICURE
- Trim your toenails, remove hard skin from the heels and balls of your feet, moisturise your feet, remove any nail polish or shellac you might still have on, moisturise skin with cream.
- DIABETES FOOT ASSESSMENTS AND WOUND MANAGEMENT
- Assessment of both sensation and blood flow in the feet.
- Management of diabetic ulcers including debridement and dressing.
- FOOT DEFORMITIES
- Bunions, clawed or hammered toes.
- Heel, arch, forefoot and ankle pain.
- Plantar fasciitis and achilles tendinopathy
- PAEDIATRIC PODIATRY
- Flat feet and abnormal walking patterns.
- Warts – common in young school-aged children.
- SPORTS PODIATRY
- Musculoskeletal injury prevention, management and rehabilitation.
- Fitting of CAM Walkers.
- In-depth biomechanical assessment and gait analysis performed to determine your personal needs.
- Prescription (custom made to your foot, for your specific problems) and medical grade (prefabricated devices that can be modified to suit your needs).
- SHOCKWAVE THERAPY
- Used for the treatment of chronic pain in soft tissue including; plantar fasciitis (heel pain), achilles tendinopathy and calf tightness.
- Shockwave works by producing an inflammatory reaction at the effected area, which then promotes the body’s own healing response.
- DRY NEEDLING
- Used for the treatment of trigger points “knots” within muscles, especially in the calves, achilles and plantar fascia and is most effective with using in conjunction with other therapies.
- Type of soft tissue massage that uses suction to help with pain, inflammation, increase blood flow and relaxation.
- Used in conjunction with other therapies it is effective for calf and foot complaints including calf tightness, heel and arch pain.
- KINESIOLOGY TAPING/ ROCK TAPING
- Reduces muscle fatigue and promotes blood flow for faster recovery and can also aid injury treatment.
- Frankie4 Footwear
- Archies Thongs
- Archline Slippers
- Axign River Runners
- WAX BATHS FOR CHILBLAINS
- During winter many people experience poor circulation and this can lead to chilblains which can result in wounds if left untreated. Wax bath helps promote circulation to the very ends of the toes.
- X-Ray and Ultrasound Referrals (Bulk Billed)
- Patients that require imaging of the feet for diagnosis related to pain, injury or surgical referral will be bulk billed when referred by a Podiatrist.
- Convenience of an online video consultation. We can give advice and develop a management plan to get you back on your feet. Great for Musculoskeletal issues.
- Skin and nail care
- Heel balm
- Antifungals; SolvEasy spray (tinea)
- Gordochom (fungal nail solution)
- FRANKiE4 Footwear
- Protective and supporting devices
- Offloading devices
- Full Silipos range
- Vasyli orthotics
- Compression garments
- FS6 Compression Foot Sleeve
- KS7 Knee Compression
BENEFITS / ASSOCIATIONS
HICAPS – Patients can claim from their private health funds on the spot, this convenient service means you only have to pay the gap fee for your treatment. If you are a Medibank Private member you will receive more back from your fund and pay less for your consultations.
Medicare (EPC Referrals) – Patients with chronic illnesses and complex care needs may be eligible to receive a number of visits to see a Podiatrist from their General Practitioner. If eligible you will receive a rebate for your treatment, meaning Medicare will cover a portion of the cost. All you need to do is bring your Medicare card and referral to your appointment.
DVA – Holders of a Gold Card are entitled to the full range of podiatry services at DVA’s expense.