Join Our Team!
Holistic Foot Clinic is looking for a confident Podiatrist with great people skills to join our expanding team. The successful applicant will be employed in a part role engaging with clients and ensuring their experience is first class. We focus on bringing out the best in our team members, because we know this will result in the best experience for our clients.
We are looking for the next amazing podiatrist who aligns and lives by our core values;
1. – Next Level Patient Experience
– We exceed expectations by providing wow consultations, management plans and communication with the patients whole health network
2. Engage And Educate
– We participate in social and educational events to ensure we build a strong and healthy community
3. A Whole Body Approach
– We treat the whole patient (physical/social/emotional), not just the presenting lower limb complaint
4. Empowerment Through Knowledge
– We stay informed to provide our team and our patients with the best possible foot health solutions
5. Have Fun, Think Big, Act Small
– Weekly one on one visits in your induction with us.
– Fortnightly one on one catch ups on personal and professional goals.
– Monthly one on one CPD visits purely on cases.
– Minimum quarterly team building exercises
– We love contributing to your CPD courses by covering 50% of costs.
-New Graduates welcome to apply.
-Part Time position available.
-Taking over current Podiatrists caseload
-Flexible Roster and remuneration.
-Position is based in Burwood, may be required to travel to multi-locations.
-Home visits required.
-Must be comfortable with videos, community visits and a growing caseload.
Our team members are mentored regularly, trained thoroughly, highly supported and rewarded well.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right podiatrist to join our team and be part of the action. Please forward your application and resume with the subject heading UNICORN and referee contacts by 31st May 2019.