Join Our Team!
ARE YOU AN ENERGETIC, MOTIVATED & CARING PODIATRIST?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A CHANGE?
COME PROGRESS WITH US!
JOIN NOT ONLY A TEAM, BUT A FAMILY!
Are you a Podiatrist who values professional and personal mentoring but feeling like you’re not quite getting what you need?
Are you a Podiatrist who has an amazing vision of what health care should be but potentially you’re not in the best environment to make an impact?
Are you a Podiatrist who would like to create a list of ideal clients?
We’re looking for an exceptional podiatrist to join our team!
Do you want to be part of a team the lives by these values;
- Next Level Patient Experience
- Engage And Educate
- A Whole Body Approach
- Empowerment Through Knowledge
- Have Fun, Think Big, Act Small
Holistic Foot Clinic is looking for a confident Podiatrist with great people skills to join our expanding team.
The successful applicant will be employed in a part role engaging with clients and ensuring their experience is first class. We focus on bringing out the best in our team members, because we know this will result in the best experience for our clients.
We are looking for the next amazing podiatrist who aligns and lives by our core values;
1. Next Level Patient Experience
– We exceed expectations by providing wow consultations, management plans and communication with the patients whole health network
2. Engage And Educate
– We participate in social and educational events to ensure we build a strong and healthy community
3. A Whole Body Approach
– We treat the whole patient (physical/social/emotional), not just the presenting lower limb complaint
4. Empowerment Through Knowledge
– We stay informed to provide our team and our patients with the best possible foot health solutions
5. Have Fun, Think Big, Act Small
– Weekly one on one visits in your induction with us.
– Fortnightly one on one catch ups on personal and professional goals.
– Monthly one on one CPD visits purely on cases.
– Minimum quarterly team building exercises
– We love contributing to your CPD courses by covering 50% of costs.
– Annual team retreat (all expenses paid)
-Minimum 1 year experience required.
-Part Time position available.
-Flexible Roster and remuneration – Saturdays required.
-Position is based in Caroline Springs (may be required to travel to multi-locations).
-Home visits required.
-Must be comfortable with videos, community visits and a growing caseload.
Our team members are mentored regularly, trained thoroughly, highly supported and rewarded well..
This is an exciting opportunity for the right podiatrist to join our team and be part of the action. Please forward your application and resume with the subject heading SUPERSTAR and referee contacts by Sunday 7th February, 2021.